[This page is in development.]
The below graphic shows the Orthodox synagogue building loction at four years.
1889: The building was the Salvation Army Barracks and was previously a Presbyrerian church.
1895: The building became the Orthodox Synagogue.
1937: The previous religious building is vacant. The building was torn down after this date.
2020: Today, the land and surrounding plots are part of the Leadville Elks lodge.
The Knesseth Israel building in 1889, 1895, 1937, and circa 2020.
Courtesy of Sanborn Fire Insurance maps and Google Maps.
To cite any of the information in this biography, please use the following reference.